Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Why am I doing this?

When I was thinking first about getting a tattoo, I could not find much info about the whole processes, nothing to tell me what getting a tattoo was like.

I wanted to know how much it was going to HURT.

I wanted to know that I was doing it for the right reasons and was not going to regret it later in life.

I wanted to know about all the different designs, their history and the meaning behind them.

... But no matter how hard I looked I could not find it all in the one place, there was some info about how much it would hurt over here and some designs and history details scattered over there.

No one had consolidated it into a convenient package so I could learn all about it without wasting weeks maybe even months looking at all the websites, going to library's reading books and visiting all the tattoo parlors or studios in my area.

And I thought to myself that shurly I am not the only one who has these questions, surly these questions would be common of anyone who is looking at getting a tattoo done or just wants to know more about the world of tattoos.

So I decided to ...

Sit down pool all my resources together, boil down and consolidate all the information I had found and absorbed over the many months I had been researching tattoos and put it all together so you don't have to waist all your TIME searching for the answers.

see more at www.tattoo-blast.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home